I'm four episodes in and here is what I've learned so far:
- I was a big fan of the original series as a kid and I'm glad that they put in just enough "fan service" to make me smile, but not so much that I sit and roll my eyes at the TV for forty two minutes.
- I want a Viper of my very own!
- I'm finding myself really enjoying how the characters are being developed. The writers really put a lot of effort into making sure that the characters are not the usual stock cardboard cutouts that most sci-fi shows rely on.
- OK... I get the handheld camera thing, but holy shit does it get annoying in some scenes. Forgive me for saying so, but sometimes it feels like they hired Michael J. Fox to shoot the show.
- Sorry friends, but yes, I too would sell out the entire human race for a chance to do bad things with Tricia Helfer. *rawr*